DTTAC is training Lifestyle Coaches, and Master Trainers who train Lifestyle Coaches, to deliver the National Diabetes Prevention Program lifestyle change program around the country. To date, we have trained over 1000 Lifestyle Coaches representing more than 450 organizations, including employers, health care systems, and community-based organizations.
DTTAC’s 2-day, in-person Lifestyle Coach Training:
- Features an interactive, small group format with hands-on practice in group facilitation techniques.
- Is delivered by an expert DTTAC Master Trainer, using the official National DPP curriculum, developed by CDC in collaboration with DTTAC.
- Includes the most up-to-date information on the CDC recognition process and the national program.
- Offers continuing education credits for nurses, certified diabetes educators and dietitians.
- Is hosted in locations around the country to bring the training closer to you.
Your options for Lifestyle Coach Training include:
- DTTAC Lifestyle Coach Trainings in Your Community. DTTAC hosts trainings in Atlanta, Georgia and in other locations around the country on a regular basis that are open to any interested organization. See a list of upcoming training opportunities.
- DTTAC Lifestyle Coach Trainings at Your Site. If your organization has a group of people who would like to become Lifestyle Coaches, we can travel to your site to conduct the training on dates that are convenient to you. We fully tailor on-site trainings to meet your organization's needs. Contact us to explore training for your organization.
To learn more:
Register now for upcoming Lifestyle Coach Trainings!